Scheduling Instagram posts has never been easier. In fact, there are a ton of tools available online that make it a lot easier to schedule Instagram posts than to do so manually.
I’m sure you have heard all the buzz about Instagram, right? If not, it’s time that you did. With over 100 million active monthly users (and growing), there is no doubt that Instagram can be an excellent piece of your social media marketing toolbox.
As a result, when combined with some of the best tools to schedule Instagram posts, you can get your posts up quickly, save time on posting, and reach a larger audience!
Best Instagram Scheduling Apps & Tools for 2022
Here’s a quick summary of each tool:
Pally is a leading Instagram scheduling tool that is affordable, easy to use, and helps to schedule Instagram posts. With pally, you only pay for the social profiles that you need, making it a very useful tool. You do not need to pay for additional profiles or users, making it a very good option for smaller teams
The best part? Pally uses the official Instagram interface, ensuring that your account is very safe. You can use the scheduling feature to work around various social media apart from Instagram such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and co
STANDOUT SCHEDULING FEATURES
- Scheduling all types of posts and analytics
- Resize your images
- Location tagging and auto-publishing
- Clean media storage and save drafts
- Sharing your calendar for easy collaboration
Pally has 2 subscription plans; Free and Premium. Free includes 15 posts per month for a single brand, with no credit card required, while Premium consists of unlimited posts with multiple brands at 15$ monthly and 162$ annually
SocialBee is a cloud-based social media management software that helps organizations manage content, scheduling, marketing, planning, audience tracking, and other aspects of their social media presence.
It can be used for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other platforms. Designed to save you time and make you post content easily on Instagram. It is very useful to schedule Instagram posts
- Post images, videos, carousels, and stories on your page
- Bulk post-Instagram editor
- Grid preview and Location tags
- Built-in Design and Media Editors
SocialBee has 3 different subscription plans namely; Bootstrap, Accelerate, and Pro.
Bootstrap starts at 19$ per month and is best for solopreneurs, you can use 5 social media accounts on Bootstrap and 1 account used per workspace.
Accelerate starts at 39$ per month and is best for startups and small businesses, you can use 10 social media accounts on Accelerate and 1 account used per workspace.
Finally, Pro starts at 79$ per month and is best for freelancers and agencies consisting of 25 social media accounts and 3 users per workspace and 3 accounts used per workspace
Agorapulse is one of the best social media management tools around and it’s a good option for teams and agencies. Furthermore, tagging individuals in single-image posts, adding your location to single-image and video posts, and incorporating hashtags on your posts can help you enhance your reach and interaction on scheduled posts.
Agorapulse is basically everything you need for social publishing. This is also another useful tool to schedule Instagram posts
- Easily communicate and collaborate with your team members
- Shared calendars
- Store and manage content from a single location
Agorapulse has four plans namely; Free, Pro, Premium, and Enterprise.
Free starts at 0$ for individuals that are just getting started, Pro starts at $79 per month for small teams, Premium starts at $199 per month for agencies and growing teams, and finally custom in which you have to contact their sales team.
Iconosquare is a social media scheduling tool that helps you with publishing, social listening, analytics, and inbox features. Moreover, it can be used to publish on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms.
Iconosquare is based mainly on visual content, making it well-suited for Instagram.
- Keep your online presence active, even when you’re not
- Upload and save photos in bulk for later use
- Preview your feed and Saved captions
- Location & Account Tagging
Iconosquare’s pricing consists of three tiers: Pro, Advanced, and Enterprise.
Pro starts at 59$ per month for small businesses and professional marketers. Advanced starts at 99$ per month and is for marketing teams. Finally, Enterprise has custom pricing for agencies and larger social media teams.
Tailwind is another tool that makes scheduling on Instagram very easy. This tool provides something that many other applications do not offer like drag-and-drop capabilities for mass uploading of posts, profile analytics, trend reports, and engagement benchmarks.
Tailwind is a very useful tool to schedule Instagram posts
- Transform your photos into beautiful social media posts in one click
- Automated publishing and streamlined workflow
- The most powerful Hashtag finder and shoppable smart-bio feed
- Automatically personalized designs with no design skills required
There are two ways of billing which are monthly and annually. Basically, there are four different plans namely; Pro, Advanced, Max, and Free Forever. Based on annual billing, Pro starts at 9.99$ per month, Advanced starts at 19.99$ per month, and Max starts at 39.99$ per month.
While based on monthly billing, Pro starts at 19.99$ per month, Advanced starts at 39.99$ per month, and Max starts at 79.99$ per month
PromoRepublic is an Instagram scheduling tool that also works with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google My Business. It supports Instagram posts and stories but not carousels. It also includes statistics and a plethora of collaboration options.
PromoRepublic includes features such as a content library where you may save your brand’s personal assets. It does however have a few unique features that are ideal for Instagram users. This comprises a graphics editor and 100,000+ readymade components that you can use to generate graphics on the run
- Create high-converting assets for your clients at scale
- Collaborate with all clients and teammates in one place
- Manage localized social media posting at a scale
- Automate updates of business listings and grow visibility in local search
PromoRepublic offers three pricing options: small business at 49 dollars per month yearly and 59 dollars per month on a monthly basis. agency at 79 dollars per month yearly and 99 dollars per month on a monthly basis. Finally, multi-location has custom pricing.
Hootsuite allows you to schedule specific picture and video postings to your Instagram business account. It provides a few sophisticated features aside from publishing and scheduling.
In addition, you may use it to promote a post on Instagram, link your post to one of your brand’s promotions, add photographs from your content library, or apply a tag, for example. Hootsuite is a good tool to schedule Instagram posts.
- Create and schedule posts
- Manage all of your channels
- Plan upcoming campaigns
- Stay on top of incoming messages
- Analyze your results
Hootsuite has four different plans namely; Professional, Team, Business, and Enterprise. Professional starts at 49$ per month, Team starts at 129$ per month, Business starts at 739$ per month, and finally, Enterprise has custom pricing.
Later is another handy Instagram scheduling application that allows you to schedule photo and video uploads straight to Instagram via desktop or mobile, with optional location and use of hashtags.
Although you may publish to your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest accounts, Later’s primary focus is on Instagram. It emphasizes visuals. In addition, unlike the other social media management tools, Later demands you to begin a post by uploading a picture, as opposed to starting with a message and then adding an image. You then add appropriate text to the image.
- Instagram stories scheduling
- Auto-publish for carousel posts and built-in media editor
- Best time to post
Later has 3 different payment plans. Starter, Growth, and Advanced. Starter begins at 15$ per month, Growth at 40$ per month, and Advanced at 80$ per month all on monthly basis. For the yearly basis payment, there’s a 17% cut on the monthly plans.
Buffer makes it exceedingly simple to share content. You may effortlessly create a new post within the app after connecting to your social networks, including Instagram. It allows you to choose which social profiles to utilize. Higher-level plans allow you to use content from other sources, such as your favorite blog.
Also, if you want to avoid using hashtags in your Instagram description, incorporate them in the first comment when scheduling your post. In terms of hashtags, the Hashtag Manager allows you to create, save, reuse, and organize them.
- Directly schedule single picture and video postings
- As you schedule postings, including location and user tags
- Push notifications may be used to schedule Stories and Carousel postings
- With the Hashtag Manager, you can increase the reach of each post
Buffer offers a variety of paid membership levels, beginning at $15 per month (or $12 per month invoiced annually) for 1 user, 8 social accounts, and 100 scheduled posts.
Crowdfire is intended to help you by discovering, curating, and scheduling content, as well as managing all of your social profiles in one location. Consequently, you can use the app to find stories and photographs that your audience would enjoy and then easily post them to all of your social media platforms, keeping your timelines up to date.
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are all supported by the Publish tool. Only the higher plans, however, support the social media calendar, bulk posting, and access to your social inbox.
- Tailored Posts with Preview
- Automatic + Custom Best Times to Post
- Ensure that you have enough content scheduled for the week with the queue meter
Crowdfire offers a variety of paid membership levels, beginning at $9.99 per month (or $7.48 per month invoiced annually) for the Plus plan, $49.99 per month (or $37.48 per month invoiced annually) for the Premium plan, and finally $99.99 per month (or $74.98 per month invoiced annually) for the VIP plan.
How to Schedule your Post on Instagram
Assuming you have a business account on Instagram (which you should!), there are a couple of ways to go about scheduling your post. The first way is to use a third-party app, such as Later or Hootsuite.
These apps will allow you to upload your photos and caption ahead of time, and then schedule them to be posted at a later date and time.
The second way to schedule your post is to use Instagram’s own scheduling feature. This can be done through Instagram’s Creator Studio, which is only available to business accounts. Here’s how to use Creator Studio to schedule Instagram posts:
- Connect your Creator Studio to your Instagram account.
- Select the content to schedule from your computer or directly from your Facebook Page.
- Crop your photo (if you want to.)
- Include a location and your Instagram caption (if you want to.)
- Choose “Schedule” by clicking the arrow to the right of the “Publish” button.
- Set a date and time.
And there you have it!
Your Instagram post will be published to your account at the time and date you specify, with no additional action required on your part.
Note that Instagram post scheduling is only available for business accounts that are linked to a Facebook page.
How to Schedule Instagram Post using Apps and Tools
Assuming you have a business Instagram account (which you should!), you can schedule your posts using Hootsuite. This is a great way to get ahead of the game and make sure your content is being put out there on a regular basis.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to schedule Instagram posts using Hootsuite:
- First, connect your Instagram account to Hootsuite. You can do this by going to your settings and selecting “Add social network.” Then, select Instagram and enter your credentials.
- Once your Instagram account is connected, you can start creating posts. To do this, go to the “Compose message” box and select “Instagram” from the drop-down menu.
- From there, you can write your caption and upload your photo. Once you’re happy with your post, click on the “Schedule” button.
- You can then choose when you want your post to be published. Once you’ve selected a time, click “Schedule” again and your post will be added to your queue.
Hootsuite will then publish your post at the scheduled time.
- What Is An Instagram Shoutout? All You Need To Know
- Best Instagram Follower Tracker Apps – Easy Guide
Benefits of Scheduled Posting on Instagram
If you’re running a business on Instagram, you know that success requires a consistent posting schedule. But what are the benefits of posting on a regular basis?
- It helps you build a following. When you post regularly, your followers will know when to expect new content from you. This helps you to create a loyal following who will keep coming back for more.
- It keeps your content fresh. If you only post once in a while, your content will start to feel stale. But if you’re posting on a regular basis, you can keep your content fresh and engaging.
- Regular posting can help you to drive traffic to your website or blog. If you include a link to your website in your Instagram bio, your followers can click through to your site when they see new posts from
- It helps you plan ahead: Planning ahead can be a huge time-saver. When you have a posting schedule, you can take the time to batch-create your content. This means that you can create a bunch of content at once and then have it ready to go when you need it.
- By planning and scheduling your content, you can ensure that your posts are published at the best times to reach your audience.
Schedule Instagram Posts FAQ
This can be done in various ways but would not give effective results for large agencies and bigger accounts. An example is using the Facebook creator studio.
Yes. Some of these tools have their own free plans where you can schedule posts for free but with limited features.
Yes. This is very possible by using any of these tools.
Conclusion: Scheduled Posting on Instagram
While these are the top 10 tools we could find to use in 2022, they’re not the only ones. There may be other worthwhile tools we didn’t include here, so don’t be afraid to look around.
There are plenty of tools out there that can help you post your Instagram photos at a specific time and date, but some will have additional features and benefits that others don’t.
Be sure you choose the one that is best for your needs and give yourself plenty of time to learn how it works if you don’t already know.