The most promising and relevant style of modern people is street style. It allows you to reveal your taste, stand out from the crowd, show individuality, and feel freedom. This trend is present in every fashion show in Paris or Milan, but it needs to be used skillfully. Otherwise, it is impossible to achieve spectacular ease. Let’s consider how to use branded hoodies for men, T-shirts, jackets, and sportswear to create a fashionable street image.
Street Style Features
The first step in developing a true street style is to feel it based on these distinguishing characteristics:
- Combine different textures, colors, and stylistic directions.
- Try to combine restrained extravagance, comfort, and sophistication.
- Refrain from sticking to the framework – look at traditional things through the prism of creativity. It will help to emphasize individuality.
- Combine clothes of famous brands with those that do not have their own name. You can choose a few spectacular things in Original Luxury and the rest of the look to complement what you already have in your closet.
- Use layering – it will help to achieve a bright, unique image.
Ideas for creating a street style look
- This style welcomes brightness; don’t be afraid to use it! A colorful jacket, flashy shoes, unusual accessories, and asymmetrical-colored jeans will be a spectacular solution.
- A colorful long sleeve with an exciting print, light wide jeans or pants, a shortened jacket, and a voluminous scarf make a combination that will not go unnoticed.
- Combine sports with the classics – an understated style of a monochrome or striped suit with white or bright branded men’s hoodie and sneakers will look great on a walk.
- A T-shirt or solid-colored sweater, double-breasted long trench, wool pants, and boots with colored laces is an excellent ensemble for fall days.
- Wear joggers, a t-shirt or shirt with a graphic print, a vest, and sneakers for a trip to the movie theater or a meeting with friends.
- Combine different textures like knited pants with a tight shirt, leather pants with a cashmere blazer, and a leather jacket with wide jeans.
- Extravagant mix – Be cautious not to go over the edge of elegance. Wear wide-cut slacks, rugged boots, a long, loose coat, a large-knit scarf, and a hat. Interesting, isn’t it? And if you choose clothes with elements of rock or punk attributes, you can make the street image unequivocally trendy and complete.
Creating a truly unique street look for the first time is challenging, but if you move away from the standard motifs and give freedom to fashion experiments, you can achieve tremendous results.