Instagram reels video download. Ever wonder how to download Instagram reel videos? With this simple step-by-step process, you’ll be able to download Instagram reels in no time. Or maybe you’ve tried downloading these videos before and weren’t satisfied with the quality. It’s all about knowing the proper steps for efficient video downloading.
What are Instagram Reels? Instagram Reels are vertical full-screen videos that may last up to 90 seconds. They include a variety of editing tools as well as a vast collection of audio tracks (ranging from popular tunes to excerpts of other users’ viral material).
Reels can feature many video clips, filters, subtitles, interactive backdrops, stickers, and more, in addition to audio.
Quick Tips For Saving Instagram Reels Video
The following methods will help you download content from Instagram Reel videos to your device.
- Screen-Recording with your phone or a third-party screen recorder
- Using third-party apps or websites to download reels
- Saving directly to your device (if the reel was created on your account)
- Saving Reels in your Instagram App to watch later
Let’s examine each of these methods in detail and discuss how to put them to use.
1. Screen recording with your phone or a third-party screen recorder
You can save Instagram reel videos to your device directly by screen-recording the reel video on Instagram. Most phones can take a screenshot, but not all can screen-record without the help of a third-party app. This method might reduce the resolution or quality of your photos or videos, but not in all cases and devices.
In addition, most iPhones come with a screen-recording feature but only high-grade androids come with this feature. However, if you do not know how to screen-record on your device, check out the tips below.
- For Android users: This feature varies based on the type of Android you are using. On most Android phones, all you have to do is swipe down from the top of your screen and find the screen recording icon. Then you click on it and stop it once you are done.
- For iPhone or iPad users: Go to settings on your phone, then control center, then tap the add button next to screen recording. Then open the control center and hold the grey record button while tapping the microphone. Tap to start recording and wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open the control center again and tap the red record button or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen. Note: This applies to iOS 14 or later only.
2. Using third-party apps or websites to download reels
You can save Instagram reels to your device using a variety of third-party apps and websites. They mostly require you to paste a link to the story or a username to the account whose reel you want to download. We will discuss how to use one of those sites as a case study.
Using InstaVideoSave.net to Save Instagram Stories to Your Device
- Go to instavideosave.net and paste the link of the reels you want to download stories from. It will bring up the exact video, and you can download it.
3. Saving directly to your device (if the reel was created on your account)
If you have created reels on your Instagram account before and you want to save them to your device, this can be done very easily on Instagram. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Open Instagram, go to your account, and navigate to the Reels tab.
2. Find the Reel you want to save and click on it to open it in full-screen mode.
3. To access the menu, click the three dots in the bottom right corner. Select “Save to your device.” The video will be saved to your device automatically.
4. Saving Reels in your Instagram App to watch later
You can also save Instagram reels on your Instagram account to watch or review later. This awesome feature is just like bookmarking a tweet on Twitter. You can save your favorite reels on Instagram and you can always go back to review and enjoy them later at your own convenience. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Instagram reel you want to save and click on the three dots on the bottom-right corner
2. Click on save to save this reel on Instagram
Now, you’ve successfully saved this reel to your Instagram account and you can always go to your profile and check out your saved reels, posts, and videos among others.
How to download Instagram Reels on desktop
Various third-party programs available can allow you to download or screen record Reels to your computer in a few clicks, whether you use a Mac or a PC. Some choices, in no particular order of preference:
- Studio OBS
- QuickTime (built-in iOS feature)
Instagram Reels Video Download FAQ
As per the company, the current maximum length of Instagram Reels is 90 seconds.
This can be done quickly by using third-party apps and also by screen recording, among many other options.
Reels posted by a private account can be viewed by people who are following them. Others are restricted from viewing the Reels videos. One can download the Instagram reels of a private account by copying the Reels video URL or link and pasting it on any of these downloader tool platforms
Conclusion: How To Download Instagram Reels Videos: Best Tips
The blog ends with the question, “Should you download Instagram reel video?” The answer is that you should go ahead. Downloading your favorite Instagram video to your device can help you in a lot of ways. The video might be something you want to show someone or present to some people.
Moreover, you have more of a sense of privacy and security when you download videos from Instagram rather than watching them through an app because apps tend to store the data on the company’s server. So download Instagram reels, create a playlist and share it with friends!
Leave a Reply