A lot of individuals ponder how to get followers on Instagram. Luckily, there are various apps that can help you earn likes and followers on Instagram in a matter of seconds. In this article, we have compiled a comprehensive list of the best apps to get followers on Instagram.
Instagram is a popular photo and video-sharing service that was founded in 2012. The creators of the app’s main aim was to develop a platform where people could share memories, events, products, etc. Therefore, the more followers, the better, right? A broad reach is especially important for businesses.
Why Do People Struggle To Get Instagram Followers?
There are a lot of reasons why you might not be gaining followers on Instagram such as not engaging your audience, purchasing fake followers, not understanding the Instagram algorithm, creating boring or low-grade content, inconsistency, and so on and on.
Best Practices To Help You Grow Your Instagram Audience
As a photographer, an artist, designer, musician, individual or business, etc. there’s no surprise that a need for a large audience will arise.
There are a couple of ethics to adopt that will increase your reach on Instagram and these are;
1. Improve your Bio:
A good bio tells potential followers who you are and what you’re about.
2. Post Constantly:
Pages that get into a regular flow with Instagram posts tend to see the best results.
3. Find your ideal time to post on Instagram:
Using Instagram Insights, you can find out the best time your audience is online for you to post your content.
4. Understand how the Instagram Algorithm works:
Some factors determine what shows up on each person’s timeline on Instagram. Interest, timeliness, relationship, frequency, following, and usage. Six factors might seem like a lot to worry about, but the best thing to do is create quality content consistently.
5. Try out different content types:
Instagram is so much more than photos. Mixing up different content types is one of the best ways to gain more followers on Instagram because it gives you the chance to reach out to a wider range of people. Reels and IGTV are examples.
6. Discover your brand voice and create unique content:
Understand that people don’t follow your page on Instagram so they can see sales pitches. They follow your brand because they enjoy the content you create. So make sure your content is in order and your photos and videos are well-edited and in good order.
7. Write great captions:
Captions give you a chance to provide more context or details about the content you’re sharing and also using keywords in captions can help you appear in search results.
8. Research and use Hashtags:
The right hashtags can expose your content to a large audience on Instagram.
9. Examine your results:
Looking into what your current fans respond to is one way to get more followers. You can observe several Instagram metrics directly in the app with insights or through third-party analytics tools.
10. Engage with your audience and collaborate with others:
Engagement is important for growth on Instagram. Also collaborating with others through partnerships or influencer campaigns helps your reach.
Apps to Gain More Followers and Increase your Reach on Instagram
While clever techniques and social media marketing strategies can assist raise brand exposure, actual success requires the correct tools. Here is a thorough list of the top apps to get followers on Instagram.
Buffer is an intuitive and affordable social media management app for small businesses. It helps to plan and schedule social media campaigns for Instagram and other social media apps and is number one on the list of apps to get followers on Instagram
- Measure your social media performance
- Scheduling, planning, and publishing of Instagram posts
- Customer Engagement
- Track the growth of your reach, engagement, and following
The app has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 on the Google Play store and 4.7 out of 5 on the Apple App Store.
Hootsuite is a social media management system that gives users an integrated user interface for managing and scheduling social interactions. It also helps to create, edit, and publish content and also engaging with an audience
- Create, edit and publish content
- Schedule posts
- Add multiple accounts
- Monitor likes, mentions, and conversations related to topics that matter to you
- Review, manage and respond to incoming messages from different social networks in one feed
The App has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on the Google Play store and 4.7 out of 5 on the Apple App Store.
Crowdfire is a powerful social media tool used by businesses and individuals all over the world to draw social media engagement
- Automatically find and recommend articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them with all your social profiles and keep your timelines buzzing.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to go out later.
- Take away the headache of crafting separate posts for each social profile and let them automagically customize your posts for all your profiles.
- Use the RSS feature to add your favorite websites and blogs as your source for new content.
- Performance and growth analytics.
The app has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 on the Google Playstore.
Plann is an Instagram assistant, photo editor, and planner. With Plann you can schedule posts, edit pictures and crop, get content prompts, create breathtaking stories templates with Canva stories, gain Instagram followers & so much more
- Auto-post to Instagram
- Free picture editor
- Instagram post and story scheduler
- Instagram analytics and stats
- Artistic text overlay tool and stock libraries
The App has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 on the Google Play store and 4.6 out of 5 on the Apple App Store.
5. Followers and Unfollowers
Followers and Unfollowers is an app that lets you see insights into your Instagram profile. You can easily unfollow 50 people who don’t follow you back. You can even whitelist (star) people so that they don’t get unfollowed. It also gives you insight into people who are mutual followers, people whom you are not following, and even the recent unfollowers of your Instagram profile. With multiple account logins, you can easily switch between different Instagram accounts.
- Mass Unfollow – Unfollow up to 50 people with a single action
- Recent Unfollowers – People who unfollowed you recently
- Don’t Follow Me Back – People who don’t follow you back on Instagram.
- Mutual – Mutual followers – people you follow and who follow you back
The App has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on the Google Play store and 4.1 out of 5 on the Apple App Store.
6. Hike Top for Followers and Likes
Do you want to gain new followers by sharing your photos on social media? HikeTop is an app that will help you gain more likes, comments, and follows simply by publishing your images with the finest descriptions and hashtags. An excellent free app that is 100% ad-free and has a highly user-friendly layout.
- Find hashtags of all kinds.
- Put your account at the top of the search results.
- Get organic reach for your posts and gain likes and comments.
- Get more organic audience by getting your post to the top of the tags.
- Find a huge collection of captions for your photos.
The App has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on the Google Play store.
- How to Use Linktree to Add Links to Your Instagram Bio
- How to Save Instagram Story To Your Phone, PC, Or Tablet
- How to start a Blog on Instagram and be Profitable
7. Hype Text
Hype text is an app used to create stories with animated text and stunning intros. It can add a well-designed text animation layout, which hypes your videos and make your story art stand out on Instagram.
- As an intro editor, Hype Text also offers well-designed intro templates like gaming, technology, and minimal.
- Decorate your video story with stunning text motion and effects like glitch, renderforest, flixpress, and B&W.
- Combine text animations with dynamic and geometric backgrounds to make unique motion graphic intros! Different kinds of minimal backgrounds can be used.
- Hype Text provides 500+ text animations designed by top-notch motion designers all over the world.
- All kinds of art alight text motion styles like logos, social media, callouts, swipe up, subscribe button, Instagram follower reminder, 3D, flying text, hype, bubble text, typewriter, ripl, curved text, neon, quote, flixpress, abstract, crello, glitchy, which enables you to create text animations just like after effects.
- Logo animation
- Customize the color of text layouts or use the preset provided on the canvas.
The App has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 on the Google Play store and 4.7 out of 5 on the Apple App Store.
Canva is also an app that helps to create unique content and it’s used to make graphic designs and collages, it edits photos, makes videos, and also creates logos.
- Collage maker
- Video editing
- Photo editor
- Background remover
- Logo maker
- Add text to photo
- Free stock photos, video montage, background music, illustrations, photo frames, etc.
The app has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on the Google Play store and 4.9 out of 5 on the Apple App Store.
9. GoPro Quik
GoPro Quik is a video editor and maker that helps to achieve cinematic auto-edits. As an Influencer, a business, or an individual. This app can help you create optimized and unique content for your Instagram Page
- Relive Your Favorite Memories on Mural. Mural is a collection of your best shots.
- Unlimited Backup at 100% Quality
- Cinematic Edits, Instantly
- Play with color and light, trim video length, add stickers, and more to take your video to the next level. Add Slow Motion or Speed it Up
- Easily energize your footage with dynamic slow motion and speed adjustments in multiple sections of your video. Or, even stop time with Freeze Frame
- Capture the most striking photos from your video in full resolution, no matter what camera you used. Add Music to your Video with GoPro Originals
The App has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on the Google Play store and 4.8 out of 5 on the Apple App Store.
10. Grid and Square Maker
Grid and Square Maker will transform any image into a grid for Instagram, equally splitting that image into multiple square images while maintaining a quality resolution. This can be used by brands to create anticipation around a big announcement.
- Massive Grid Maker
- Convert your images into panorama images
- Get a perfect high-resolution square image
No ratings on the play store at the moment.
11. Statstory Live Hashtags and Tags App for Instagram
Including hashtags in your Instagram posts is a great way to increase your audience engagement. This app helps by helping you incorporate popular hashtags. It uses an algorithm to find hashtags that are relevant to your brand and recommends a mix of popular and less popular hashtags to help you reach a broad audience.
- Live tags that are generated in real-time
- Hashtag Analytics. Average likes, views, comments, and stickiness
- Supports different languages
- Remove tags you don’t want or edit them to work for you
- Use up to 4 base tags to generate a very targeted hashtags list
The app has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 on the Apple App Store and no reviews yet on the Google Play Store.
Apps to get followers on Instagram FAQs
There are many apps listed in this article that can help you to make the best out of Instagram. Apps like Buffer, Plann, and Hootsuite are some of the best options.
Some apps have been listed above that help create good Instagram posts, such as Hype Text, Canva, GoPro Quik, and others.
Yes, you can. Many of the apps listed in this article give you the option to schedule posts for Instagram. Apps like Hootsuite, Buffer, Plann, and several other apps come with a post-scheduling option.
Which of these apps are part of your arsenal?
And that concludes our list! Growing your audience on Instagram isn’t rocket science. With the right steps and best practices put in place, you can grow your brand and your voice to reach out to many people as possible.
That said, consider any of these apps to get followers on Instagram as a prime method to start testing ways to elevate your presence and get more Instagram engagement.
Leave a Reply